You Can Make a Difference!
Rescued Danes need your help! Great Dane Rescue of the Carolinas is operated soley on the generosity of others. Big or small, every donation helps in our ability to care for these animals. 100% of your donation goes to the care of our animals. Our organization is 100% run by volunteers. Please help us feed, shelter and provide medical care to these animals who have been abused, lost, or surrendered until they find new homes. Your contribution will make a difference!
Tax Deductible Donations! Corporate Matching!
We are now Accepting Pay Pal to make donating easier!
Monetary donations will assist us with:
- Medical Care
- Socialization for the animals
Or if you prefer to give supplies consider:
- Dog food
- Dog Treats
- Dog beds Kuranda Dog Beds/bedding (quilts or comforters)
- Extra large crates (transportation for dogs)
- Gift certificates
- Toys suitable for large breed animals (they love stuffed animals but no plastic parts please!)
Donations can be sent to:Great Dane Rescue of the Carolinas, Inc.10425 Mount Holly Huntersville RoadHuntersville, NC 28078
Programs We Recommend!
- IGive.com: Shop here every time you shop Online and Retailers will donate a % of your online purchases to GDRC. Sign-up Today at http://www.igive.com/html/refer.cfm?causeid=30757
- Food Lion Shop & Share: Food Lion donates money to us when you register your MVP card for our rescue. Visit https://www.foodlion.com/IntheCommunity/ShopandShare/secure/RegisterMVPCards.asp Be sure to choose Huntersville, NC to find us!
- Kuranda Dog Beds: We have chosen Kuranda dog beds for our boarding facilities because they are so good for our dogs. We still don't have enough for all of our kennels -- please consider donating a bed!
- Used Printer Cartridges & Cell Phones: Drop these items off at any Open House!
GDRC cannot survive without volunteers. We always welcome any contribution you can make. Help with our twice-monthly open houses, showing the dogs, or talking to prospective adopters. Also, we always welcome help with care, grooming and nurturing of our Danes. Learn more about volunteering.
We understand, not everyone is able to adopt or volunteer! But you may wish to consider sponsoring medical expenses of one of our orphans when they are rescued. Medical needs cover spay or neuter, immunizations, heartworm tests, rabies & other vaccinations. A donation of only $200 will cover these primary costs.